Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Orange You Glad

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas -- with all the snow we have been having lately! :)

This morning, I was with Joe and we ate a nice breakfast together at Panera before we had to depart. I had a whole wheat bagel with butter and yogurt with strawberries. He had a sesame seed bagel with plain cream cheese and tea. We said our goodbye's and I headed back to school.

Right when I got back, I bundled and set out for a run. I ran about 25 minutes. I wanted to go longer, but my shoulder was starting to hurt. I decided it would be best to stop. I think I have been carrying to much weight on my left shoulder (luggage and purses) and it is starting to irritate it. I am going to have to do some cardio that doesn't involve moving my shoulders (biking! yay!).

After my run, I headed to Whole Foods (I have never been and was had some time to explore). I picked up some sharp cheddar cheese and lentil soup.

By the time I got home, I was pretty hungry for lunch. My lunch turned out to be monochromatic! Check it out:



an orange, sharp cheddar with crackers, carrots, and blueberry yogurt with granola from Panera. I also had some homemade sweet potato chips. Orange, Indeed!

Between lunch and dinner I studied for my anthropology test and worked out. I would study, workout, study, workout. I did a little yoga and a ballet inspired workout. I love ballet workouts. I danced for a long time and I like to reminisce with these workouts.

By 7, I had a made a quick dinner. My lentil soup from Whole Foods with a couple of Saltines. It was just OK, don't think I will buy it again. It did the job. For dessert, I had a Choco-peppermint cookie! MMMMM - those things are so good!

Time to get in a little more studying. Then, it's bed time. I have a busy day tomorrow filled with tutoring, testing, and driving (four hours) home!

<3
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's Christmas NEXT WEEK!!!

    If I don't get to visit your blog until the new year (because I'm going away for the holidays and therefore will be offline), have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy holidays and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete